Regis Chromatography Columns
Regis has been a recognized manufacturer of innovative consumables for the separation scientist since 1966. Regis products include packed columns in sizes from analytical to preparative, and bulk media. Notable products include:
- Whelk-O® 1 Chiral Stationary Phase (CSP): A patented, immobilized CSP, exclusive to Regis. This column has a unique selectivity, excellent durability, and extraordinary efficiency and is available in a range of particle sizes, including sub-2 micron.
- Reflect™ polysaccharide CSPs: The most popular chiral stationary phases have broad applicability for chiral separations. They are available in a variety of selectors and in both coated and immobilized formats.
- Chirosil® crown ether CSPs: The best chiral column for separating amino acids and compounds containing primary amines.
- Celeris™ achiral columns: The Celeris family of achiral stationary phases has been specifically designed for SFC separations and are offered in a broad range of complementary selectivities.
- Evoke™ C18 columns: Evoke™ C18 columns are optimized for high efficiency separations and excellent column to column reproducibility. They are packed with high purity silica and endcapped using a unique gas-phase technology, providing unique selectivity in comparison to other C18 phases.
- IAM HPLC Columns: These membrane affinity columns are a time-saving alternative to octanol/water studies to estimate drug membrane permeability before starting costly Caco-2 studies.